Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On hair....

I'm turning into a Hobbit.  I told my wife that the other day and she laughed, but after explaining further she had to agree with me.  Over the last couple of years my ear and nose hair has begun to grow at an alarming rate and it's really starting to get out of control.  The stuff is like kudzu.

I have to take a little pair of scissors with me everywhere I go because if I don't clip them during the day it gets to the point where I can't hear or breath.  Don't believe me?  Last year we went to Gatlinburg for a week at Christmas and I forgot to bring my little scissors.  This picture was taken on the the last day of the trip.



Luckily we were snowed in, so I didn't have to go out in public looking like that.

If I was a woman the ear hair wouldn't be such a terrible thing, I could just do my hair like Princess Leia and no one would be the wiser.

She doesn't seem pleased with her ear hair either and I can't say that I blame her.  Getting older sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment